- Nonspecific leukorrhea (thick and white/yellow vaginal discharge)
- Post intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) leukorrhea
- Post tubectomy (surgical procedure for permanent contraception) leukorrhea
- Leukorrhea associated with PID
Backache and other symptoms associated with leukorrhea
- Asparagus (Shatavari) has antifungal and antioxidant properties that work synergistic to eliminate common fungi that cause leukorrhea and PID. The herb also soothes aches and pains because of its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fire Flame Bush (Dhataki) has potent antimicrobial properties, which combat bacteria that causes leukorrhea and PID.
Spreading Hogweed (Punarnava) has anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties, which are beneficial in alleviating symptomatic pain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.