- Reduces lipid concentration, total cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Helps in the management of atherosclerosis
- Prevents oxidative damage to the heart and stabilizes blood pressure
- Lowers triglyceride levels, total cholesterol levels and free fatty acid levels, through the breakdown of lipids in the liver
- Increases faecal bile acid excretion
- Inhibits the biosynthesis of hepatic cholesterol and the oxidation of LDL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.